The role of the Residential Estimator is to efficiently and effectively provide quotations that will facilitate the procurement of additional business for Eastern Surfaces’ residential market segment.
The Residential Estimator is expected to uphold Eastern Surfaces best practices that ensure meeting management and customer expectations.
- Provide estimates for Kitchen &Bath, Builder, and WIS(retail) customers, as well as internet inquiries
- Monitor estimating workflow and consistently uphold company standards for quote turnaround times
- Check individual quotes for accuracy and maintain relevant files
- Analyze body of quotes for market/industry trends and areas for change
- Answer customer questions about quotes or materials provided
- Alert Account Managers of quote or job revisions as necessary
- Stay current with material costs
- Contact suppliers for prices on material not present in ES computer software
- Discuss unusual quotes with Ownership as needed and work with Dept. Manager in efforts to close orders and gain new customers utilizing sound business and sales strategies
- Verify remnant sizes and locations for jobs or quotes
- Incoming / outgoing emails
- Incoming / outgoing calls
- Help walk-in customers in showroom as needed.
- Discuss pricing of materials with sales
- Provide assistance to template and installers when asked
- Respond to emails asking for information on pricing and product
- Distribute emails in Company mailbox to designated recipients
- Additional Tasks assigned by Management
Note: Work schedule may include Saturday, 9am-1pm.
If you meet these requirements and are looking for a unique opportunity, we want to talk to you! Please submit your resume using the form below.