The role of the K&B/Builder Outside Sales Representative is to foster strong relationship selling within accounts to both increase business in existing and gain new customers within assigned areas.
The K&B/Builder Outside Sales Representative is expected to uphold Eastern Surfaces’ best practices that ensure meeting management and customer expectations.
- Possess solid knowledge of territory and K&B/Builder businesses located within.
- Be well-versed in ES sales programs and effectively communicate to K&Bs/Builders.
- Be able to present and sell the unique features and strengths of ES to customers.
- Respond to and fulfill K&B/Builder sample requests.
- Gain understanding of each customer’s business model, then tailor a plan on how to best service them and grow business within the account.
- Attend networking events.
- Stay industry and product current to educate customers on new developments.
- Pursue customer display opportunities and monitor sales results against agreed upon display program.
- Show support to customer events.
- Responsible for devising new account target lists and conversion to actuals.
- Provide input on annual sales forecasts and accountable for results.
- Participate in monthly/quarterly progress meetings.
- Possess an overall understanding of ES computer programs and their functions in order to answer general customer inquiries regarding their quotes and jobs.
- Understand the ES customer showroom sales process for both participation and to relay the expected homeowner experience to our K&B/Builder customers.
- Provide timely response to customer inquiries through email and phone.
- Input regular CRM entries for customer visits and follow-up.
- Report account changes and industry trends that may affect sales strategies.
- Incoming/outgoing emails
- Incoming/outgoing calls
- Support inside sales efforts in showroom or office if needed.
- Additional tasks assigned by management.
If you meet these requirements and are looking for a unique opportunity, we want to talk to you! Please submit your resume using the form below.