Our business is growing and we are currently accepting applications for a Commercial Estimator/Project Manager.
Eastern Surfaces is an innovative leader in the manufacturing of natural stone, quartz, and solid surface countertops. We combine a high-tech production facility, outstanding customer service and old world craftsmanship to ensure the finest quality for your home or office.
Duties and Responsibilities
We are looking for a methodical thinker, well-organized individual with a professional and friendly phone demeanor to join our company. Job responsibilities would include:
- Pursue projects to bid using direct invites, phone contacts and leads provided by Sales Representatives
- Must be detail oriented, review job specifications and blueprints to prepare quotes based on production, materials, labor and travel costs
- Prepare estimates in a timely manner
- Visit job site when necessary to have an understanding of any physical constraints, special needs, and crew size needed
- Monitor and document jobs status in our tracking system
- Clearly communicate in a professional manner with architects, designers, and co-workers regarding changes, scheduling, permits, and anticipate foreseeable/potential problems
- The employee must also perform other job related duties as may be assigned or required
- A high school diploma or GED is required
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering or construction related field or at least 2 years of experience in estimating projects is required
- Proficient computer skills (including Outlook, Word, Excel, and Internet Explorer) are required
- CAD (computer aided drafting) experience is preferred
- Good Work history and attendance record
Compensation & Benefits
We offer 401K, Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, paid holiday and vacation days and opportunity for advancement.
Eastern Surfaces is an equal opportunity employer.
If you have a good work history, a positive attitude and can work well both independently and on a team, we want to talk to you! Please submit your resume using the form below.