The function of the Assistant Reception Coordinator is to give the customer the best first impression of Eastern Surfaces Inc. through both phone and in-person interactions.
The Assistant Reception Coordinator is expected to uphold Eastern Surfaces Inc. best practices that ensure meeting management and customer expectations.
- Learn functions of different departments and personnel
- Answer in-coming calls politely and professionally, then direct to the proper personnel department
- Take detailed and accurate messages, then deliver to recipient promptly
- Provide a warm greeting to all visiting ESI facility, ask to sign-in, as well as provide some general guidance
- Pull-up any connected information in Company software system regarding customer visit; including any layout, sign-off sheets, etc. and give to Sales Associate
- Locate Sales Associate to assist with sales needs
- Keep reception counter neat, orderly, and free of trash at all times
- Assist with customer fab only pieces: paperwork, paying any balance due, then informing shop and directing customer to pick-up area
- Making sure all Sales forms are kept current and stocked.
- Prepare and receive daily mail
- Keep showroom conditions customer friendly (temp., lights, music) as directed by Department Manager
- Take customer credit card deposits when needed
- Assist office staff as needed as directed by Department Manager
- Gain knowledge of products sold and steps in the job cycle
- Check and respond to daily messages left on general mailbox and emails
- Check Saturday appointment list on Friday mornings and relay materials to be viewed to shop to have ready for customers
- Answer general inquiries from incoming calls regarding confirmed templates or installs, product, or processes
- Maintain inventory of “for sale” cleaners and sealers at front desk
- Assist with general appearance of showroom; keeping neat, clean, and well-organized at all times
- Incoming/ outgoing emails • Incoming/ outgoing calls
- Additional Tasks assigned by Management
Compensation & Benefits
We offer 401K, Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, paid holiday and vacation days and opportunity for advancement.
Eastern Surfaces is an equal opportunity employer.
If you have a good work history, a positive attitude and can work well both independently and on a team, we want to talk to you! Please submit your resume using the form below.